Manor Heath Park
- Manor Heath Road, Savile Park, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 OEB
Information on Manor Heath Park
Open all year round, Manor Heath Park is a nineteen acre Green Flag Award and Yorkshire in Bloom Gold Award winning park, featuring
- a woodland walk and wild flower area, planted with over thirty species of wild flowers and bulbs
- a well-equipped children’s play area for all abilities
- a water park and sand pit (from April to October)
- outdoor gym
- plenty of spots for the perfect picnic
- The Jungle Experience
- The Walled Garden
- The Flutterbites Cafe
Entrance to the park is FREE. Entrance to the Jungle Experience is £1 per person, for everyone 3 years old and over.
All year round opening times for The Jungle Experience and Walled Garden are:
Opening time:10 am every day.
Closing times: last entry 3.30pm, closed 3.45pm every day except Friday.. Friday closing: last entry 3pm and closed 3.15pm.
Educational visits to Manor Heath for schools covering the national curriculum can be arranged by Phoning 01422 365631 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking is essential.
- There are several level or sloped access points to Calder Holmes Park and level pathways throughout.
- Disabled Public Toilets are also available. You will require a RADAR key to access them.