10.30am – 11.30am
Be inspired by famous diarist Anne Lister in this family event where we will be creating our own code, making diaries, and deciphering historic codes around the Museum.
This activity is aimed at 6-12 year olds.
Tickets £4 per child or £3.50 for Passport to Leisure. Please book your place on Eventbrite
- Disabled parking is to the rear of building with access via a ramp.
- All of the Ground Floor is wheelchair accessible (main areas and galleries of museum).
- Toilets, disabled toilet and baby change are all on ground floor.
- Large print labels are available for exhibitions. and Handling Boxes are available for visually impaired visitors .
- Please contact us to discuss any requirements, our staff will be glad to help you.