The Viaduct Theatre is a unique subterranean space buried deep underneath the prestigious Dean Clough Mills in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
- Dean Clough, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 5AX
- 01422 849227
Information on Viaduct Theatre
- Culture & Heritage
- Disabled Access
- Theatres & Entertainment
Boasting a 300 seat Auditorium, the Viaduct has been used for Theatre Productions, Film Screenings, Chamber Music, Opera, Rock Concerts, Television Programmes & Filming, Installations, Conference and even Weddings!
The Theatre was established nearly 30 years ago by renowned Resident Theatre Company, Northern Broadsides, whose mixed touring programme of Shakespearean productions, adapted classic plays and new writing in a northern voice have built a significant following.
Now using The Viaduct Theatre as their home, Northern Broadsides initially recognised the potential of this raw and atmospheric post-industrial performance space and perform here regularly.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Viaduct Theatre has some uneven floors but it is accessible for those with mobility needs including wheelchairs.
- We also have a Sennheiser Assisted Listening System.
- To help us make your visit as easy as possible, including letting you know about parking arrangements, please let us know in advance of any mobility needs you may have.
- Please call 01422 849227 or email email@example.com