Plan your stay
The stunning landscapes of Calderdale offer walks that are suitable for all ages and abilities. There’s n...
The stunning landscapes of Calderdale offer walks that are suitable for all ages and abilities. There’s no better way to immerse yourself and discover more about this beautiful area than on foot.
Visit our Walking page for information about guided walks, E Trails, walking guides, easy & family walking and ideas for great walking routes to follow, such as The Calderdale Way, the Pennine Way & Hebden Bridge Loop, Todmorden Centenary Way and great walks at Hardcastle Crags, Ogden Water and more!
The Countryside Code has been updated, to take into account the new circumstances we face as a result of the COV...
The Countryside Code has been updated, to take into account the new circumstances we face as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please follow the code so we can all enjoy Calderdale's magnificent countryside responsibly.
Here's a summary of the Code's key points.
Respect other people:
- consider the local community and other people enjoying the outdoors
- leave gates and property as you find them and follow paths unless wider access is available
Protect the natural environment:
- leave no trace of your visit and take your litter home
- keep dogs under effective control
Enjoy the outdoors:
- plan ahead and be prepared
- follow advice and local signs
Please follow the hyperlink below for the full version of the guide.