Halifax | Cottage
- 61 Scarr Bottom Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2 7DU
Information on Tower Cottage
- Private Parking
- Washing Machine
Gorgeous two bed cottage with stunning countryside views. Relaxing, cozy, 5* home-from-home set in quiet location near Halifax & Sowerby Bridge.
Surrounded by stunning views & beautiful countryside we’re ideally placed to visit; The Piece Hall, Shibden Hall, Hebden Bridge and Howarth.
Built in 1890 & designed by Edward Wainhouse, of Wainhouse Tower; we have 2 comfy double beds, are stylishly decorated & fully kitted out with everything you need for a short break. Plus you’ll find luxury toiletries and treats on arrival.
My guests have access to the whole house and garden/terrace area with stunning views over the surrounding countryside. The cottage is tastefully designed to create a relaxing break for up to 4 people.
– Cozy lounge – with smart TV and charming fireplace.
– Kitchen – kitted out with everything you need to self-cater meals. Kettle, toaster, microwave and washing machine.
– Bedroom 1 – large double bedroom with lovely views over the valley.
– Bedroom 2 – comfy double room with a view over the cute cobbles at the back.
– Bathroom – with large walk-in shower and luxury toiletries.
– Garden – There is a cute garden to the front and terrace with views out back.
– Parking – There is free parking close to the house on the opposite side of the road. No permit required.
– Pets – no pets allowed.