Information on Calderdale Terraces Regent Street
- Washer & Dryer
Self catering holiday let centrally located in Hebden Bridge in Calderdale, Yorkshire. at Calderdale Terraces – also ideal as a business let and a fully furnished, short-term executive rental.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, suitable to sleep 6 adults comfortably.
This traditional Yorkshire dwelling dates to 1890 and it was completely renovated in 2019/2020, with new fixtures, fittings and furnishing throughout. The holiday home now meets the highest modern standards while tastefully respecting the local Yorkshire feel and architecture of the property.
Calderdale Terraces features:
- King-size bedroom, a single bedroom & full bathroom on the first floor
- King-size bedroom with en-suite shower-room & small double bedroom with powered Velux skylights on the second floor
- Modern fitted kitchen, Induction cook top, electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, with powered Velux sky lights
- Flat-screen smart TV., gas “log effect” fire with remote control in the living room area.
- Freeview TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Zone-controlled gas central heating to each floor
- Washer/drier with WC located on the ground floor just off the kitchen.
- On-street parking
Whether you’re an international guest looking for a base to explore this wonderful part of England, or UK resident looking for a “staycation”, visiting friends and family in the area, or business executive looking for a short-term executive rental, this self catering property in Hebden Bridge will meet your every need.