Hebden Bridge | Cottage
Old Town Hall Cottage
- 7 Old Town Hall Cottages, Old Town, Wadsworth, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 8SP
Information on Old Town Hall Cottage
- Cycling friendly
- Log Burner
- Private Parking
- Travel Cot
- Walking friendly
- Washer & Dryer
Old Town Hall Cottage is a picturesque early 17th Century Grade II listed two bedroom cosy country cottage in the heart of Old Town village, near to the tourist township of Hebden Bridge in the South Pennines. The property has undergone major renovation in early 2021 including the installation of a new kitchen & bathroom, new central heating system, complete rewire, redecorated etc. The original features such as open fireplace, mullioned windows and original oak beams have been retained and the cottage is comfortably furnished to accommodate 4 people.
- Lounge – cosy & full of character, includes flatscreen HD smart TV, bluetooth CD microsystem, DVD player & free high speed WiFi internet access.
- Dining Kitchen – Fully equipped with electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge freezer, washing machine, kettle & toaster.
- Bathroom – luxurious walk in shower, underfloor heating, bath, washbasin vanity unit, W.C. & heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom – with bespoke joiner made fitted wardrobe & shelving, dressing table, bedside drawers, comfortable double divan & luxury microfibre bedding. Hairdryer provided.
- Bedroom 2 – with adult bunk beds, chest of drawers & underbed storage.
- All services, quality Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels, luxury toiletries & welcome food pack included in hire charge.
- Gas central heating & double glazing.
- Private parking for 2 cars alongside the cottage garden and small patio area with table & chairs.
The village of Old Town has 2 public houses selling traditional beers & providing home cooked pub food; both are within 0.5 miles of the cottage. Set in spectacular scenery, the cottage is an excellent base for walking & touring the South Pennines & Yorkshire Dales.
Old Town Hall Cottage is 1 mile from Hebden Bridge which has a cosmopolitan selection of restaurants, cafe bars and shops. There is a regular bus service and a good inexpensive taxi service.
Contact details: e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01422 846559 or 07803175679
Owners – Lynda & Stuart Milner