Hebden Bridge | Cottage
Calderdale Terraces Sackville Street
- 6 Sackville Street, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 7DJ
Information on Calderdale Terraces Sackville Street
Located under a three minute walk from Hebden Bridge’s town centre, this 3 bedroom home (sleeping 5 adults) is great for a weekend getaway, staycation, also ideal as a business let and a fully furnished, short-term executive rental.
This traditional Victorian era Yorkshire home dates back to 1890, and has been our family home since 1940. The house was completely renovated in 2010, with new fixtures, fittings and furnishing throughout. The holiday home now meets the highest modern standards while tastefully respecting the local Yorkshire feel and architecture of this Victorian era property.
- King-size bedroom, a single bedroom & full bathroom on the first floor
- The Attic Penthouse has a king-size bedroom with en-suite shower-room and Velux skylights
- Modern fitted kitchen, fully equipped, gas cook top, double electric oven, microwave, stacked fridge-freezer, dishwasher, with two Velux sky lights.
- Flat-screen smart TV., gas “log effect” fire with remote control in the living room area.
- Free Sky TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Zone-controlled gas central heating.
- Washer/drier with WC located on the ground floor just off the kitchen.
- Free on-street parking with parking for larger commercial vehicles within 50 metres.