Halifax | B&B and Hotels
Fortune Hotel by Best Western
- New Hey Road, Ainley Top, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 2EA
Information on Fortune Hotel by Best Western
- Disabled access
- Private Parking
- Sofa bed
- Travel Cot
- Walking friendly
Enjoy a breath of fresh air at Fortune Hotel. Situated in the heart of the Yorkshire Pennines, it features our super comfy new generation bedrooms, with an impressive 40″ flat screen TV, freshly-updated bathroom with large shower head, and brand new, slumber-inducing, king- size Hypnos bed.
With great transport links on your doorstep, you’ll wake up ready to explore. Play all day long at Eureka the National Children’s Museum. Whatever you get up to, our friendly team, new rooms and extra-comfy beds will be waiting to welcome you.
- Spacious and well-designed. Most wheelchair seats measure 480mm in height, so we’ve designed our accessible beds and baths with that in mind.
- A kingsize or double 480mm high Hypnos bed, a comfy duvet, firm and soft pillows, plus a handy desk with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Wide entry en-suite with grab rails, assistance cords, and non-slip surfaces. Premier Inn Huddersfiled West has lowered baths and wetrooms.
- Enjoy our free standard Wi-Fi plus a Freeview TV with a choice of 80 channels (TV sizes vary).