Halifax | B&B and Hotels , Disabled Access
Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre
- Broad Street Plaza, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1AY
Information on Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre
- Disabled access
- Private Parking
- Sofa bed
- Travel Cot
- Walking friendly
A contemporary building is home to this budget hotel that is an 8-minute walk from Halifax Borough Market and a 17-minute walk from Halifax rail station.
Modern rooms range from singles to family rooms with 2 pull-out beds, where kids aged 15 and under eat and stay free with paying adults. In-room amenities feature free WiFi, pillow-top mattresses and en suite bathrooms with showers, as well as tea and coffeemaking facilities, TVs and desks. We also have accessible rooms.
There’s an on-site Beefeater Grill with outside tables, plus paid parking. Breakfast (an extra cost) includes all-you-can-eat and light choices.
- Spacious and well-designed. Most wheelchair seats measure 480mm in height, so we’ve designed our accessible beds and baths with that in mind.
- A kingsize or double 480mm high Hypnos bed, a comfy duvet, firm and soft pillows, plus a handy desk with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Wide entry en-suite with grab rails, assistance cords, and non-slip surfaces. Premier Inn Halifax Town centre Hotel has have lowered baths and wetrooms.
- Enjoy our free standard Wi-Fi plus a Freeview TV with a choice of 80 channels (TV sizes vary).