Halifax | B&B and Hotels , Disabled Access
Premier Inn Halifax South
- Salterhebble Hill, Huddersfield Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 0QT
Information on Premier Inn Halifax South
- Disabled access
- Private Parking
- Sofa bed
- Travel Cot
- Walking friendly
Just two miles from the centre, the Premier Inn Hotel Halifax South (A629) overlooks the historic Calder and Hebble canal.
In fact, the transport picture is brilliant whichever way you look at it, with fast connections via the M62, rail and bus routes. Get serious about fun at the Eureka Children’s Museum. Then recover in style at Broad Street Plaza with its great restaurants and nine-screen Vue cinema.
And if business is on the agenda, Calderdale Hospital, Halifax Town Hall and Lloyds HQ are all nearby. Whatever’s behind your visit, round your day off in our Brewers Fayre restaurant before sinking into your super comfy bed.
- Spacious and well-designed. Most wheelchair seats measure 480mm in height, so we’ve designed our accessible beds and baths with that in mind.
- A kingsize or double 480mm high Hypnos bed, a comfy duvet, firm and soft pillows, plus a handy desk with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Wide entry en-suite with grab rails, assistance cords, and non-slip surfaces. Premier Inn Halifax South Hotel has an accessible lowered lowered bathroom.
- Enjoy our free standard Wi-Fi plus a Freeview TV with a choice of 80 channels (TV sizes vary).