Luddendenfoot | B&B
- 64 Kershaw Crescent, Luddendenfoot, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2 6NS
- 01422 885542
Information on Hartwells B&B
- Cycling friendly
- Private Parking
- Walking friendly
A welcoming and comfortable accommodation in a quiet area half a mile from the picturesque and historic village of Luddenden.
A welcoming and comfortable accommodation in a quiet area 0.5 miles from the picturesque and historic village of Luddenden.
Luddendenfoot has links with the Bronte family (historic novelists from Haworth – 10 miles).
We are situated 6 miles from Halifax and 4 miles from Hebden Bridge – just off A646.
Easy access to Rochdale Canal, National Rail Network (Mytholmroyd – 2 miles) and M62 motorway. Nearest bus stop 100 yards. National cycling (Route 66) runs through Luddendenfoot.
A choice of 2 bedrooms:-
– 1 on ground floor with ensuite shower and private facilities – double bed
– 1 on first floor with full ensuite facilities – king size bed
– Both have hospitality tray, TV, radio alarm clock, mini cooler and hairdryer.
– Entensive breakfast menu provided.
– Packed lunches provided by prior arrangement with the owners.
– Off street parking available.