Man of the moment Tom Grennan is heading to Halifax for what promises to be a sensational night at The Piece Hall.
The chart-topping artist – whose smash-hit album Evering Road has been the soundtrack of 2021 – will headline the iconic open-air courtyard on Friday 1 July.
Tom has had an extraordinary year playing to huge crowds at Reading, Leeds, Latitude and TRNSMT festivals and to more than 40,000 fans on his own sold-out UK tour – which included his biggest ever headline show at London’s Alexandra Palace.
Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult, and under 6’s will not be permitted at the event.
Tickets £32.50 – £70 Booking fees apply
- The Piece Hall has a fully accessible lift available at both the South and West Gates. Please note that the manoeuvrability access at the North lift is restricted.
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are available at The Piece Hall, all of which are gender free.
- The closest changing places accessible rest rooms are located at Square Chapel and Eureka. Further details can be found on the Changing Places website changing-places.org
- The Piece Hall is an historic building and as such there are some un-even surfaces. We ask that you take care when moving around the building.
- Should you have any questions the Welcome Centre is open daily and the team are happy to answer any questions. Duty Managers are always on hand in the courtyard to offer directions and assistance where required.
View our full accessibility guide here.