Doors 7.30pm. The Blackheart Orchestra: 20:00 – 20:50 Break 21:10 – 22:00
Described as “A mesmerizing powerhouse” “An avant-garde musical utopia” and “One of the most extraordinary voices singing anywhere today” vocalist Chrissy Mostyn along with multi-instrumentalist Rick Pilkington combine their classical influences with vintage synths and ultra contemporary electronica to create music that takes over the senses.
As emotionally charged as it is musically accomplished, expect sublime harmonies, virtuoso guitar, piano and synthesiser playing and songwriting and arrangements that take the audience ”from heartbreaking to uplifting in a single song”. With awards including Best British Duo, Limelight Progressive Music Award Nomination and being voted in the UK’s Top 4 Best New Bands, The Blackheart Orchestra are two voices and thirteen instruments that create a unique musical experience that is truly ground-breaking.
Tickets from £12
This performance takes place in the Copper Auditorium
Over 14 with Adult
- You can access this space from our main entrance at the front of the building, the doors to this space are on the same level.
- The space is usually used as our cinema and studio theatre performances.
- This is a seated and standing space, depending on the performance.
- There are two access seats in our Copper space.
- To access the toilets you need to use the lift from the foyer to the ground floor where you will find our access toilet, baby changing facility and a Changing Places facility. There is also a private lift towards the back of the space where a member of staff would need to accompany you.
- We have two parking spaces at the front of our building (just outside the Southgate entrance of The Piece Hall) and two spaces down the side of our building just off Square Road. These spaces are available for Square Chapel customers and you must book spaces in advance of your visit, and display a blue badge.
- Booking the access parking spaces means you will enter the building from our stage door area and will need to use the lift to take you to the foyer, kitchen, bar and Copper space.
- Blue badge holders can reserve a parking space by emailing details of the car reg, make, model, colour, name of the owner, and date of time of performance attending. Email firstname.lastname@example.org