What dark and macabre secrets does Shibden Hall hold? What phantoms and beasts hide in the dark woods?
Join us, your guides to the ghastly, as we walk through the narrow and shadow-filled rooms of haunted Shibden as you listen to tales of terror and stories of the supernatural.
The Tour begins at the Lister Lion next to Shibden Hall. Please wear warm clothing as sections are outside. Not suitable for young children
Places are limited. Online booking is essential.
- Due to the historic nature of the architecture of Shibden Hall there is restricted access for wheelchair users to the Ground Floor only.
- Disabled parking is available adjacent to the Hall (accessed off Lister’s Road).
- Please ring the bell on the right as you enter the courtyard for level access to the Hall- a member of staff will come and meet you and show you the way in.
- The historic barn is accessible to a degree, but please be aware there are uneven cobbles on the floor.
- The Folk Museum is not wheelchair accessible.
- An accessible toilet it to the right of the disabled parking area.
- For access advice or assistance, please contact Shibden Hall prior to your visit; our staff will be happy to help you. Tel: 01422 352246