English Tourism Week Day Eight: 5 Great Places In Calderdale To Enjoy Afternoon Tea
English Tourism Week is here to help kick start the holiday season! To help celebrate the many, many great things Magnificently Modest Calderdale has to offer, we're going to making a new post each day listing just some of the great things you can see, do, eat and drink!
Finger sandwiches, patisserie treats and freshly baked scones with cream & preserves (not forgeting gallons of tea!) - Afternoon Tea is a real treat that you can enjoy across Calderdale in a cosy tea room, cafe or historic halls and inns. You can also push the boat out with a Prosecco or Champagne Afternoon Tea!
- Holdsworth House Hotel & Restaurant, Halifax
- The Secret Tearooms, Brighouse
- The Imperial Crown Hotel, Halifax
- Shibden Mill Inn, Halifax
- Stanley’s Kitchen, Ripponden